Set amidst the Rif Mountains in the northwest of Morocco. Chefchaouen is also nicknamed the “Blue City.” Because of picturesque streets filled with houses painted in different shades of blue. And while it’s still a mystery as to why all the houses are painted blue, it’s a fun experience to simply walk around and get lost in the alleyways.
- Shop for unique, local products like woven cloth, wool and leather goods
- Take a break amid restaurants and coffee shops in Plaza Uta El-Hammam
- Have the option to purchase a ticket to the kasbah and enjoy its garden.
- Immerse yourself in local culture and history with commentary from your driver.
- Capture pictures to share with friends of the blue city of Chefchaouen
Uncover the beauty of Chefchaouen on this day trip from Fez. Let your driver take you to the Plaza Uta el-Hammam where you can see the Kasbah and Great Mosque. Hear about Moroccan culture and history and have your questions answered by your driver.
Be picked up in the morning from the comfort of your hotel in Fez. Relax in a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle on the scenic drive to Chefchaouen. Admire forests, picturesque peaks, and valleys.
Arrive and discover local handicrafts like woven cloth, wool and leather that you cannot find in any other Morocco cities. Head to the Plaza Uta el-Hammam where Great Mosque and the 18th century kasbah are located.
Soak up the Plaza’s vibe which is lined with restaurants and coffee shops. Purchase a ticket to see the kasbah which is a heavily restored walled fortress that has a lovely garden.
Go to the Grand Mosque which was built in the 15th century by the son of the town’s founder Ali ben Rachid. Return to your accommodation in Fez at the end of your day trip.